My children, this will be a challenging time for you as I continue to call others home who are done with their labors and who I do not wish to see the evil that is coming to the earth.
Realize the lateness of the hour you live in My children, for I have chosen each of you for this time for My purposes.
All that is coming in this time is not bad, for in My people there is now rising a new boldness, a strong desire to proclaim My Word, and this burning zeal that rises within you, that feels My righteous anger at all that is unjust, will usher in miracles.
Set your faces like flint for both good and bad awaits in this time. The persecution of My people shall reach an all time high and all will seem lost, but look up, for your redemption draweth nigh.
NOTE on Persecution: All who persecute God’s people, are actually persecuting Him (Acts 9:4) and He will answer every incident of persecution.
- 1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
- 28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.
- 29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,
- 30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus.
- 6 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
- 7 For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Luke 21:20, 28
- 20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
- 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.