My children, you must decide.
Do you trust Me to protect you, or do you not? I have told you in My Holy Word a double-minded man will not receive anything from Me.
You do not honor Me with your fear when I have promised in My Word to protect you.
If you will believe, then believe and stand, that I may see your trust in Me. I will not fail you.
- 2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
- 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
- 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
- 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
- 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
- 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
- 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.