I was mixing up something in the kitchen and talking to the Lord about the Coronavirus. I am not anxious about it now, but I have taken what I believe are steps of wisdom to do my part to protect myself. As I was praying, He spoke very clearly and said, Observe and Learn. I saw then this plague is sort of a dress rehearsal for what else is coming. We must learn from what we see happening in response to this one so we will be ready for the others.
My children, (His voice sounded so incredibly sad!) you must set yourselves to understand what is coming into your world. Though I have spoken to you about it many times, now it is truly upon you and much depends on your readiness.
Observe and learn from what you see before you now. (I was shown He means not only the Coronavirus, but more importantly, the mass population’s response to it – how fast panic and craziness takes over in the face of crisis, and He showed me in future that reaction won’t only be here in the U.S.). I desire you would not be taken by surprise, as I have forewarned you in My Word and through My Prophets.
The time is upon you when all My Word will be fulfilled.
- 2 So that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding;
- 3 Yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding;
- 4 If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;
- 5 Then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
- 6 For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
- 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.