My children, there is much work left to do in this final time for My Kingdom and I desire you would take up your cross and join in. If every one of My children will do as I am calling them to do, it will be enough to reach those who do not yet believe in Me.
I have told you this generation will see all of My Holy Word fulfilled and you must prepare your hearts. You will feel some sadness as you see more and more of the world as you know it disappearing, but I await you in your future home, a far better place.
Rejoice – soon you and all My children will be here with Me.
- 23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
- 24 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.
- 25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
- 9 Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
- 10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
- 33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
- 34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.