MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2017
Everything is about to change. My people are not ready. Still they run to and fro in the earth, seeking worldly pleasure, attending to worldly matters and ignore Me and My Holy Word except on Sundays. The world is their focus all the other time.
What will you do, My people, when these judgments I have ordained fall and you no longer have churches to sit in or pews to sit upon? Who will you turn to when your investment portfolios crumble and your banks close and there are no jobs? How will you feed your families when your wallets are empty if you do not know Me? What will you do?
I liken you to the foolish virgins because there is no oil in your lamp and you make no time to buy oil of Me while you still can. Do you think you will be able to buy it later? Nay, the door will be shut and you will be left without. The wedding feast will have begun and you will not be invited.
I will say Depart from Me, for I never knew you because you never made time that I might know you by coming into My Presence. How can someone know you if you are never around them?
What will you do then? Can the world save you?
2 Timothy 3:1-8
- 1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
- 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
- 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
- 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
- 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
- 3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
- 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
- 5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
- 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
- 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
- 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
- 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
- 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
- 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
- 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.
- 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
- 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
- 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
- 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
- 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Post a Comment