Monday, January 30, 2017
In times to come, deceptions of a special kind shall abound. Betrayal, even by those closest to you, will become commonplace.
My people shall face much danger as the end draws nearer, as your faith in Me will be on threat of your life. The enemy of your souls seeks to remove faith in Me and My Word from the earth. One who serves him shall gain much power and attempt to do this. He shall have a measure of success.
When this happens, hold onto your faith in your hearts, and do not despair of what you see for the end does come, but all scripture must needs be fulfilled.
- 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
- 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
- 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- 11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
- 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.