May 15, 2018
Battle of Survival
My people, as you move into the coming time of sorrows, you will experience acute grief at times when you see the treatment of people who do not seem to “matter” to those in positions of power. The regime that will assume power will have little regard for life of any kind and this will cause great hardship to those getting to know Me in the earth, for they will not understand that all scripture must be fulfilled.
I am removing My merciful ones from the earth now. In the times to come there will be very few who show mercy at all and a battle of survival will reign. Much blood will be shed in the earth as man fights to live in any conditions. Know that it is not My will that you live in these conditions. My desire is that you submit to My will now and allow My refining to sanctify you that I may bring you home to Me before that time.
In all you do today, remember Me. Know that I am God, and I am King of All. Know that I love you and I always desire your utmost good.
- 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
- 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
- 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
- 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
- 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
- 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
- 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
- 1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
Post a Comment