I was going to post this on an earlier date, but the Lord specifically wanted it posted today. I have no idea why.
January 17, 2019
I was praying for America yesterday morning and praying for the Senators and Congressman; praying that the Lord would shake everyone concerned awake and make them realize this government shut down has to end.
I was praying out loud and asking for an end times podcast for God’s People to prepare them for…and I was about to say ‘these end times’ when I heard “War.” And “Overrun!” And I saw a flash vision of people running in America’s streets and our coastlines being overrun with enemy troops. And no one was able to run far before they were killed. Our people are no match for these soldiers, that was clear to see. They were large soldiers. Whoever they were, they were wearing brownish green uniforms and they were big men. It was obvious to me we were well outnumbered, whoever they were. Lord! What is this You are showing me??
My Child, there is much My Sheep must go through before the end of these times in your world. America is on the brink of war, though she does not know this outright. (It is not generally known to the public)
Because her back is turned to Me, I will not protect her as her enemies overrun her and many, many lives will be lost. Many, many families will be unprotected as they do not know Me.
I heard “Collapse.”
The eyes of America are on its government and while it is distracted, the enemies of America are preparing. As a predator strikes the weakest of the herd, so will they also strike America while she is in a weakened state and bring down her government. They will go for the head and as America has uncovered herself for all to see her flaunt her indecencies and her abominations, she has no protection and her enemies will succeed. I am already calling them forth.
Prepare, for war is coming to your streets in America, My People. This is only the beginning. Much is coming for My People in other nations as well. Nations that think they do not need Me will soon see their need for Me. Nations who have turned from Me, who have rejected My Ways and My Holy Word will soon see which of us is God, for I will show them My Mighty Power.
the protection of all you hold dear. Pray for the lost among you. Pray I will
hide you in the shadow of My Mighty Wings.
Other words about war in America:
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
- 3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
- 4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:
- 21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord God: every man's sword shall be against his brother.
- 22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
- 23 Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the Lord.
- 23 And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.
- 24 According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them.
Post a Comment