March 23, 2017
The enemy has long awaited the time that is now upon you, My children. For hundreds of years in your time, he has been planning his attacks on My people that he now releases.
One of his plans is to attack your prayer time. He has saved special distractions for this time, that My people would be drawn away from interceding and to worldly interests and goings on.
My children, refuse to be distracted for your prayers avail much more than you know. Lives are changed, destructions are stopped and evil is held back when you pray.
Do not allow the enemy to prevail against you in your times of prayer, but pray more and more, that I may show mercy in the earth.
- 14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:
- 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
- 16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
- 17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.
- 18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.