Pages

▼

Friday, September 25, 2026

What is the Best Way to Thank God for Saving You ?

I am so grateful every single day that the Lord did not leave me in my sin. I'm so glad He saved me, I know you all are glad to be saved, too. So let's thank Him.

Let's thank Him by lifting up a prayer for others still wandering in spiritual darkness in our chaotic and quickly changing world, that they might find Him, too. 

This is the best way to thank God for saving you, Jesus came so the lost could be saved. I wrote a quick prayer for us to pray today. Share it with as many others as you want and get them praying, too!

Lord, I lift up lost souls everywhere to You right now. All the souls who are wandering in darkness far away from You.

I pray Lord you would open their eyes to see the glorious truth of the gospel. Save the most hardened hearts today, Lord, save those most in need of your love and grace, those who everyone has given up on, who have even given up on themselves.

Save any who are contemplating suicide today, Lord, and give them hope to go on.

Save those who believe they are too far gone for even you to save, because we know they aren’t too far gone for love to change everything for them. Save them, Lord. Draw them to your glorious self and save them.

Save them and help them to become voices crying in the wilderness to lead others to you in these final years.

In the Holy Name of Jesus I pray, Amen.




Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. — John 15:16

No comments:

Post a Comment