February 16, 2011
Submit
to Me
My children, you pray to Me for more revelation, and yet you resist when
you are tried. You resist Me when I am
walking you into the very events that will bring about the revelations you
asked Me for. Submit. Submit to My guidance and My refining, for this
will bring about great and mighty changes in your lives that you have asked Me
for.
Many of you
are about to face big changes in your life. These changes will be unexpected,
and you will have the opportunity to get into fear or to trust Me. Trust Me,
and I will bring you through what is happening. If you choose to fear and not
believe, from where will your help come? For I said to Fear Not.
The changes
that are coming are necessary so I may position you for what is coming next. Do
not resist My change in your lives, for it is necessary to your well-being, and
only I know what the next step in your plan is. Many of you have suffered great
attacks from the enemy on your homes, your families, your bodies. These attacks
will increase in days to come as he knows his time is running out, and he is
desperate for souls for his kingdom. Take care yours does not become one of the
souls he is about to snatch.
Job 23:10: But he knoweth the way
that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
Daniel 12:10: Many shall be
purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none
of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
Zechariah 13:9: And I will
bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is
refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I
will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my
God.
No comments:
Post a Comment