February 27,
2017
A Table in His Presence
In the times of need that are
upon you, I shall provide for all who are My own. In My Word, I have told you I
prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies, and I shall indeed
prepare that table.
I Myself shall prepare your
food and feed you, in the midst of t he terrible famine that approaches. Fear
not.
NOTE: At this point when the Lord was speaking, in the
spirit I saw Jesus girded with a towel, about to wash the feet of His
disciples.
I fed the Israelites in the
midst of a hot, barren desert. I sent food to Elijah by the ravens by the Brook
Cherith, and I can send you food. Those around you will persecute you as you
radiate health and wellness in a time of leanness, for it will baffle them that
you are not without.
In a time when no food in the
earth can be found, I will be there with you. I will prepare a table before
you, and you will eat until you are full.
Do not fear what is coming, My
children. If you are truly Mine, I shall provide for you. Only do not hesitate
to do as I command you to do, for this shall be your protection.
Exodus 16:15 - 15 And when the children of Israel
saw [it], they said one to another, It [is] manna: for they wist not what it
[was]. And Moses said unto them, This [is] the bread which the LORD hath given
you to eat.
John 13:4-5
4 He riseth
from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
5 After that he
poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe
[them] with the towel wherewith he was girded.
1 Kings
17:3-6
3 Get thee
hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that [is]
before Jordan.
4 And it shall
be, [that] thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to
feed thee there.
5 So he went
and did according unto the word of the LORD: for he went and dwelt by the brook
Cherith, that [is] before Jordan.
6 And the
ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the
evening; and he drank of the brook.
Psalms
23:5-6
5 Thou
preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my
head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely
goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in
the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalms
37:18-19
18 The LORD
knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
19 They shall
not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be
satisfied.
No comments:
Post a Comment