My children, there are plagues coming to the earth. Terrible plagues for which there will be no cure. The world shall run in terror as these plagues break out, but I desire you would not fear. Men will hide in their houses for protection from these plagues.
You have seen in My Word that these plagues shall come. Fear not, My children, for if you walk in obedience to Me, the plagues shall not come near your dwelling places. Only obey Me in all things, that the enemy have no right to you.
- 20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
- 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.
- 27 Neither give place to the devil.
- 28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
- 29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
- 30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
- 1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
- 2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
- 3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
- 4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
- 5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
- 6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
- 7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
- 8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
- 9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
- 10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
- 11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
- 12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.