Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Rend Your Hearts to Me

Come unto Me, My people. Let Me make you clean again in My eyes. Let Me wash you clean from the filth of the world you abide in. I desire you would abide in Me, the most holy, the Holy One of Israel. I desire you to walk clean of that which surrounds you, free of its pressure to conform to its image. I desire you to be like Me.

If you will only yield yourselves as instruments of My righteousness, I will perform miracles in your lives! Many of you have asked Me for a miracle, yet you go about with the stain of the world on you and do not even attempt to get free of the influence of the evil one.

(At this point in His speaking, I heard great sadness in the Lord's voice. It was obvious our sin makes Him very, very sad.)

You desire his ways more than Mine, yet you ask Me to bless you. This cannot be, My children, for My blessings come with obedience to My word and walking in My ways before Me.

In soon times to come, many of you will feel My mighty hand of judgment upon your lives. I desire you would repent before Me - repent now of allowing the world to embrace you. Repent for embracing it back. Though you are in it, I desire you would not be of it, and that you would not desire it, and yet you do. Many of you still love the world and its ways more than you love Me and Mine.

Turn. Turn now at My reproof, that you may be saved from what otherwise awaits you. Turn now and rend your hearts to Me that I may spare you from these terrible judgments about to be poured out on all nations. Turn now and give Me all areas of your lives, not just one or two. Give Me your hearts in earnest, not holding back and calling yourselves by My Holy Name. Become truly Mine in all areas that I may spare you.

Walk holy before Me and before those around you that they may see Me and know Me through you. Do you not know this is part of your witness for Me? Do you not see that you cannot serve the world and your own desires and also Me? Do you not see the contradiction between your own words and actions? For I surely see it, My precious ones, and say it should not be.

Come to Me. Rend your hearts to Me and become truly Mine before it is too late.

Psalm 51:2: Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

Isaiah 1:16: Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

Romans 6:13: Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Deut. 11:26-27: Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse;  27A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:

Jer. 7:23: ut this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well unto you.

Prov. 16:7: When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

James 1:25: But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Romans 12:2: And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 2:15: Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Prov. 1:23: Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Joel 2:13: And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.

Jer. 17:10: I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

1 Peter 1:16: Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.



7 comments:

  1. i felt a sadness yesterday morning or afternoon, dont remember, as i was praying and thinking on the way to/from work. I think it was yesterday morning, first a joy, then it turned into sadness.

    thanks, pray pray pray, seek seek seek and meditate in/on His word!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pro 15:13 A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken. - - As Christians, we can have a worrisome time of it;especially in these times here in the last days. I try to keep my focus on the big picture, and that is it will all be over soon,so why worry about things we can't change. If we have given our heart to the Lord, then everything is gonna be alright. We must set an exxample with a cheerful heart and keep it going,even in the rough times. My philosophy is: there is a time to cry, but only allow it to consume you for one percent of your time. I make laughter and a cheerful heart my priority. I have a certain degree of physical pain 24/7 but with laughter,and cheerfulness, because of rendering my heart towards heaven, it don't hurt near as much. Peace, and a Merry Heart to all here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know from what people have been saying in the chat room that this word is 100% spot on. The Lord is removing our earthly comforts...forcing us into the bunker of His strong tower. Repent, repent, repent.

    Yesterday, He told me this:

    Don't think--KNOW.
    Don't fear--DO.
    Don't ask--OBEY.
    Don't hope--ABIDE.
    Don't doubt--BE.
    Don't tarry--TRUST.
    Don't seek--BELIEVE.
    Don't wander--WALK.

    Now more than ever we are called to not just walk the talk but be the walk. Rending is not fun, but I most certainly have felt the call to fast at least once a week until further notice. This is not a time for drinking and making merry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty for adding the scriptures to these Words. I want to begin to learn more scripture and these always seem a good starting point.

    "If you will only yield yourselves as instruments of My righteousness, I will perform miracles in your lives!"
    -- this really spoke to me. I have definitely seen more prayers affirmed as I have submitted more of myself to the Lord but too, I am reminded that perhaps, sometimes the bigger miracles don't happen as I take steps backwards whenever I choose to come out from under his protection and walk in my own way/flesh. This encourages me to ever be diligent and pressing in. Even so, come Lord Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read this article and totally remember when these Russians were caught and released:
    http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/jr-nyquist/those-who-know-will-understand

    --There are so many things happening around us that we are totally unaware of. Even from a purely secular standpoint, looking at news like this, and the fact that the interest alone on our deficit should be indicators that we are heading for massive economic collapse and then fall. history teaches us this too. We are fools not to draw close to Him now and be ready.

    When i see how Eritrean Christian are being brutally beaten, raped, tortured, imprisoned and killed, it gives me pause to wonder just how much will we too have to go through, even with an eventual rapture? Keep in mind, often 3rd World Christians are far more devoted and on fire than the average Christian here and yet they have had to suffer enormously, as indeed have Christians in Sudan who saw their children also stolen and sold into sexual slavery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been thinking about this word all day and over my lunch hour, the first place I opened up in my Bible was this:

    Obadiah 13:15 -

    "Fof the day of the Lord upon all the nations IS near; As you have done, it shall be done to you; Your reprisal shall return upon your own head."


    Really, really resonated in my spirit and felt it was yet another word from God.

    I pray we all continue to examine our lives not just daily, but moment by moment, as the I'm finding the MORE I seek God to be ready, the more ways the enemy attempts to distract, discourage or tempt me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to share something else about my week after reading "WHY DO YOU SAY YOU ARE MINE"? as well as this post from Jehoshua -

    http://jehoshua.com/?p=31

    I have really been drawn to Daniel chapter 2 and couldn't figure out why. I would read it and didn't really feel that it was speaking anything to me, yet I found myself continually going back there.

    During prayer time last night with a friend, we prayed that God would reveal what He wanted me to "get". After settling down for the evening, I decided to read it again, but at a slower pace and really soak in the words.

    I must say I'm glad that I did and this is what I feel I received and wanted to share it with other readers as I feel it is appropriate not only for now and drawing close to God but a reminder of HOW God can and will move/work in our lives in the future IF we are truly obedient before Him.

    Vs.17 - SEEK GOD (W/OTHERS TOO)
    Daniel not only sought God but he did so with others. It's good to pray alone but there is more power through the blood of Jesus when praying WITH others. (Matt. 18:20)

    Vs. 19 - GOD SPOKE/REVEALED SECRETS
    After seeking God with his whole heart, God "revealed" the secret to Daniel. I felt God saying that IF we bow our knees fully before Him, when we seek Him for direction and answers (and sometimes even secrets that we cannot otherwise possibly know), HE WILL show us. Just as Glynda and Jehoshua stated in previous posts.

    Vs.19b - 23a PRAYERS -- Felt to pray this every day. I am seeking God to really use me and speak to me what He wants for present and future. Felt that this praises God not only for WHO He is but acknowledges WHAT He can AND wants to do for each of us when we draw close to Him.

    Vs. 30 GOD WILL OFTEN USE ONE TO HELP MANY -- God didn't reveal the secret FOR Daniel but for everyone's sake, which magnified God.

    Vs. 46 - THEY WILL KNOW HE IS GOD -- King Nebuchadnezzar fell on his face and professed to Daniel - "Truly your God IS the God of Gods." I felt God saying here that when we are obedient to Him in the times to come, as we step out in faith, those around us who do not believe in God WILL KNOW He IS God..so press on!

    Vs.48 - GOD WILL GIVE -- Daniel was "promoted". I felt God saying that when we are obedient to Him, truly giving up our sin/fleshly desires, seeking Him - He WILL "reward" us, whether that's provision, protection, etc.

    I don't know if these things will speak to your heart as they did mine. Maybe I needed something specific for my personal life, but I did feel prompted to share this as I TRULY believe that we WILL hear and be directed MORE by God the MORE we are humble before Him, repenting of our sinful ways.

    ReplyDelete