Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 - Many Changes, Miracles

Go forth. Go forth now and preach My gospel, My people. This time is like no other before it. You are living in a time of great changes, of transition.

The enemy of your souls is hard at work trying to defeat you, but many of you have stood strong against him and allowed him not. This year you shall be rewarded for standing. This shall be a year of mighty miracles among My people, for My people who are called by My name shall go forth and do mighty exploits for Me this year. Even those of you who think you have been left behind, who feel unimportant, I tell you truly, you are not unimportant in My eyes and I have a great destiny for you as well!

I shall open up new ways and avenues to get My gospel out and you shall travel them, My people. You shall be carriers of My glorious presence in the earth as you walk in My ways and do what I have called you to do.

I shall do mighty exploits in the midst of you, My people. You shall be delighted and awestruck as you observe My miracle working power in your midst.

You that have obeyed Me and continued in My word, who are truly My disciples shall know great reward for your suffering this very year. Yes, your time has come for My mighty promises to be fulfilled in your lives. You have watched and waited faithfully. At times you wondered if I would manifest My promises at all. Now I shall.

This shall be a year of the transition of many nations. Many changes shall take place. Some will shock you. You will see My mighty hand at work in some of these. Hold on for this ride shall be bumpy at times, My children, but many of you going in My name shall hardly notice those  changes for the change taking place in your own life as I take you from glory to glory in My holy word for you shall see some long desired changes manifesting in you.

I shall destroy the yokes of bondage off My people this year as they obey Me and continue in My holy word. I shall remove some of those that affect you in your personal lives. Pray for them, My children, for their judgment shall be great if they continue refusing to repent. Pray for them diligently for your prayers are heard in heaven. They come up before My very throne and are of great value to Me and you shall reap the rewards of them in your own lives there on earth.

Those of you who are ready to receive all I have for you, be in My word daily. Study it and know it well, for a time approaches when it shall be a lifeline to you and those who do not know it shall suffer greatly. As you study it, I shall touch you and change you and you shall come to know Me as a very present help in times of trouble.

The times at hand shall trouble the people of the earth, but My people who abide in My word, in whom My word abides, shall not be so troubled, for they shall have Me, the Fountain of Living Waters, flowing to them and through them in these times.

You must study My word daily if you wish to receive My miracle working power, My children. I do not bestow it lightly. Do not say you know Me and then neglect your time with Me for you shall know Me not if you neglect My word.

How can you witness to others of what you do not know of Me? There are many facets to Me, far more than you shall ever see in your time on earth, and I shall reveal many of them to you as you immerse yourself in My holy word.

Mark 16:15: And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

I Peter 5:8: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

John 8:31: Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

II Corinthians 3:18: But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Isaiah 10:27: And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Psalm 141:2: Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Psalm 1:2: But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Matthew 4:4: But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

II Timothy 3:16-17: All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (17) That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Romans 15:4: For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Psalm 46:1: God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

John 15:7: If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Jeremiah 2:13: For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Jeremiah 17:13: O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.

You can download this word with my comments in MP3 format on my Blog Talk Radio Show page here:

9 comments:

  1. Glynda, this is a very powerful and beautiful message. We have God's assurance that through the times ahead we will be protected. We must know God's full Word as even Jesus was tempted by Satan in the wilderness. Jesus' response to him was: "It is written". When we know the Word of God and the tempter and accuser of the brethern comes to us it is of the greatest importance that we know the Scriptures so that we can say 'it is written'. As we speak the Words of God to the enemy and to our circumstances it is as if God Himself is saying them as His word is alive and timely.
    Thank you for this message, Glynda, and for your awesome radio program. It is very uplifting and it should bring reassurance, not fear, to those who truly love our Lord and our Father.
    Matthew 4:4, 7, 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winds of Heaven - Thank you for your kind comments! They really brightened my day! I'm so glad you enjoy the site, and the Blog Talk Radio program. I pray you receive all the best God has for you in 2012! ~ Glynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sister Glynda, what a timely word from our Father. Again we have a second witness from Sister A. Chenoa as well and I wanted to share it with the Body, so that we may be strengthened.

    December 26, 2011 – [12.26.11] -2:22 am

    There is still procedure. Fast seven days; lay down all that you know you must lay down, in order to die to self. Final purification has begun. Do not fear it.

    Surrender sweetly. Should you encourage others and not be encouraged yourself? There is the law of reaping and sowing. Therefore, I encourage you, for those who wait upon Me shall be strengthened.

    They shall rise up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. [Is 40:31] Things people discuss and hope will pass by without incident are coming. I have warned you through many of My people, as witnesses to what I have revealed to you to be true.

    (con’t) - December 31, 2011- [12.31.11] – 11:-09 pm

    As this year closes, with all its pain and sorrow, all its fear and anxiety, all that it brought ─ close now the door to your past. Yes, that would even include last week, last night, this morning, even to this moment. For when a moment passes by, it becomes past.

    Come to Me. The hour is late. Did I not promise you that if you come unto Me, I shall give you rest? Did I not promise that if you humble yourself in My sight, I shall lift you up?

    My word goes forth out of My mouth; it does not return to Me void, for it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing I sent it to. [Is 55:11]

    In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God [Jn 1:1] I AM the living Word. Come ─ walk with Me awhile. Cast your cares upon Me, for I care for you.

    I heard you when you prayed. I took you at your word.

    ...Forgive us our trespasses AS we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.’ [Mat 6:12,13]

    AS ─ As you forgive others, so the same measure shall be given unto you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuation: When you truly forgive others (for thought, word and deed), I truly forgive you (for thought, word and deed). When you humble yourself, pray and turn from all that is not of Me, I shall hear from heaven, forgive and heal your land. My ear keenly listens; I shall answer you [2Chron 7: 14, 15]

    In this world, where darkness is increased and the cloak of deception settles over all nations and all peoples, I AM He who will shine the light upon your path ─ step by trusting step.

    Fear not, neither be afraid. Mercy and forgiveness are yoked, united as one. Take My yoke upon you, and learn of Me, for I AM meek (gentle) and lowly (humble) in heart, and you shall find rest for your soul. [Mat 11:29]

    I AM merciful and gracious, slow to anger and plenteous in mercy. I will not always chide (reprimand). I will not keep My anger forever. [Great is My love for you.] I have not dealt with your sins; nor have I rewarded you according to your iniquities (unrighteousness).

    For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
    As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. [Ps 103: 8-12]

    I have shown you what is good; and what do I require of you? Do justly, and love mercy and walk humbly with Me [Mic 6:8]

    Come to Me. You require strengthening. Close the door to the past. Wait upon Me. Yes, I shall strengthen you, as you wait upon Me. Allow all dross to surface. I have already taken much dross away already.

    The process is necessary. I strengthen you to endure. I am with you through it all. Purification is necessary – the Bridegroom approaches. I shall fill you to overflowing with My spirit, and your lamp shall have sufficient oil.

    Salvation, deliverance, healing and restoration shall soon manifest.
    Proceed with a seven day fast. I AM with you. Come closer and wait with Me. I will hide you under the shadow of My wing, until you are refreshed and strengthened to endure. I walk with you through the fire…

    Rise up and come to Me. The strongest onslaught in battle is just before a victory. The hardest part of a race is just before the finish line. The last step in purging is just before the refined silver and pure gold comes forth.

    My anger endures but a moment; in My favor is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. [Ps 30:5] Now truly is the time. I AM doing a good work in the Body (My people).

    When I am silent, yet I am with you, doing what I do best. I do all things well. Rest. Be strengthened. Trust me.

    You need the strength for all that is coming upon your land, upon your nation, upon the earth. Rise up. Come to Me and rest. I shall cover you with My Spirit and under the shadow of My wing.

    Now is the time to walk in faith, for nothing is impossible to Me. Those who die to self, allowing the purification shall soon be openly rewarded.

    Come; let Me wipe away your tears. Be strengthened. Do not look around in dismay and anguish; look to Me. I am doing a good work. All things work together for good, to those who love Me; to those who are called according to My purpose. [Rom 8:28]

    This is My will for you. Selah

    for His glory†
    penned by

    A Chenoa dovesofthevalleys4@gmail.com
    Posted by For His Glory at 11:44 PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glynda This Word is Very Uplifting & very Powerful I Love this Word from the Lord. It Made me Feel great to read this. I am very thankful for you through the Lord to be speaking to you & posting These word's from the Lord it Just helped me indeed. I can't express the feeling of joy that i felt reading this. But im very Glad & thankful & blessed to read this word. Thank you very much Glynda I Love you & thank you in Jesus name. God Bless You Glynda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your message brings such peace.
    Thank you Glynda.
    May the Lord richly bless you in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good.

    What a timely word, as always with our heavenly Father. While things and challenges have been breaking about me and doubts about myself started surfacing, He is faithful to speak and reassure His presence and plans as these days mount. What a respite and blessed assurance in these times by His word. Thank you Glynda for your faithfulness in hearing and doing.

    As we travel the Internet and some are saying, "The Lord declares a trumpet will sound piercing your eardrums at the end of December. " (sorry, it's January now and I didn't hear it) or WWIII will start on January 28 and the anti-christ will begin his rule in April, " because the Lord revealed". Yet, God has chastised us in previous spoken Words not to be searching for His coming (that is inevitable) but to be seeking a closer walk with Him and to be about His work.

    Read, pray, obey, everyday. Immerse yourselves into His word not just read it. Memorization is a nice discipline but what good is it if it hasn't traveled from your head into your heart. Immerse yourself in His word, saturate your heart. He will bring remembrance at the needed time. As in walking alone in a cave, the darkness creeps around you, enshrouds you, even making your flashlight seem dimmer and fear sets in. But, being covered and immersed in His word is being covered in a blinding light that pierces that darkness and breaks it's hold and fear can no longer reside.

    Blessed be His name and the Glory to the Father...

    ReplyDelete
  8. An interesting message shared by a reader that I felt was worth passing on for prayerful consideration:

    The Wind Is About To Blow

    1-12-12

    John S. Lawler Sr.

    J_lawler@sbcglobal.net



    During my quite time with the Lord this afternoon, the Lord shared with me the following:

    There is going to be a whirlwind come up from the south, unlike anything that has formed at this time of the year, it will be of a great magnitude and will be a sign to us that a fresh wind of his spirit will soon follow as it was in days of old, but at a much greater force than ever before. He said this wind from the south would come in the spring of this year.

    You may share this message with whoever you want to as long as it is kept in the content that it was given and your comments are always welcome.

    God bless you,

    ReplyDelete