Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chained

I  was deep in worship, adoring the Lord, when chains appeared on my hands, then on my feet, then shackles appeared on my legs. I began to cry out and beg Him to break the chains off me, and He began to speak this message.

My bride has enslaved herself to the world and its ways. I desire that she would free herself, but she would not, for she has preferred the pleasures of the flesh over all I can give to her.

In the spirit, I saw the world, and all the people there. At first they were all walking towards the world, then some began to turn back and worship the King of Kings. As the group that had turned back worshiped Him, I saw golden oil pouring down from heaven onto them from His hand. As they worshiped, the group that kept walking towards the world groaned heavily as they continued moving further into darkness, and chaos.

My bride's chains are forged in her own sins and she refuses to lay them down, though I have already set her free, and ordained her freedom from sin.

I have called to My children again and again, but they turn not, and now judgment must come to the earth. Those who will not turn from sin shall perish, for the wages of sin is death, My children.

Why do you prefer darkness over light? For I withhold no good thing from those who serve Me and walk in My ways, yet you refuse and continue in bondage. You no longer cry out for freedom, for you have found comfort in your sins and prefer them to Me, and My ways. This is truly grievous in My eyes.

In the spirit, I saw as the people in chains sinned, their chains became heavier and heavier.

Every act, every deed of darkness, adds to your chains. Do you not see your bondage? Do you not feel the weight of your sins and long to be free to serve Me with your whole heart? You have cast Me aside like an old lover and taken up with the world. (When He said that, I heard a great grieving sadness in His voice)

The evil one comes for you, My children, and those under heavy weight of sin shall not be able to escape him in time.

Turn now - turn to Me and cry out and I shall make you free.

Romans 6:16: Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

II Corinthians 6:14: Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Psalm 84:11: For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

John 8:34: Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

Luke 5:32: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

John 8:36: If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Acts 3:19: Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Romans 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

James 4:4: Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Ephesians 5:27: That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

II Peter 2:9: The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

You can download this word with my comments in MP3 format on my Blog Talk Radio Show page here: 

13 comments:

  1. While in deep prayer with a group of people, I had an open vision in Mid - December that I had chains on my hands and feet. Someone else in the prayer group simultaneously saw me chained up and interpreted it as meaning that God is not happy with me. I know that chains and handcuffs are meant for criminals (and prisoners) to keep them from continuing in their practices. Please pray that God would look kindly upon me and cast off my chains that I may turn from my ways and receive salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This radio show, not just the Chained word but the discussion and other words mentioned on the show, are a tremendous blessing and I felt the message resonate in my spirit. I am continually praying for more perfect purity and for permanent victory over all sin, no matter how minor. But this word really inspired and encouraged me to press in more and more, to get closer and closer. Thank you Glynda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting this for my friend Alex:

    It is interesting how closely this parallels something going on in my life right now. About two weeks
    ago I had a dream. In the dream I was standing in a doorway and all of a sudden there was a strand of
    web going from a spider in front of me to my mouth . I started to pull back but it wouldn't break. I
    kept pulling back through the doorway and around a corner. But still it wouldn't break. At that point I woke up. It wasn't
    frighting. In fact when I woke up I sensed that this dream meant something, although I didn't know
    what. (not something I usually sense about dreams) It felt as if the Lord was telling me he was going to break this strand of web that was invisibly holding me. (But still no idea what)

    A few days later a sin that I thought I had left more or less behind nailed me powerfully until the Lord palpably stepped in.
    I actually sensed him step in. The sin is still there, but this time it is different. Instead of fighting it something inside me is prompting me to just cut it off. To have no interest in it. Every step of the way I sense the Lords presence and strength.

    But it is interesting how that parallels with this word. I wonder if the Lord is working with his people to open their eyes to the things that still hold/chain them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Glynda,Yes time is short.What would help so many of Gods children is to TURN OFF THE T.V. go to web site, Strongtower0914,and COTCK Info about fema red alert,we only have months to prepare!!All of us tubers need to write up a newsletter,and get the word out!We are all hearing about what is getting ready to come down.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Often times we don't understand that we are in sin. The carnal mind doesn't understand and actually fights God. I have experienced this..
    We all have, i am certain.
    It is kind of funny and sad at the same time. Christians will point the finger at other Christians about a certain sin all the while committing more heinous sins!
    Craving darkness over light is dead on.
    It takes seeking God diligently and then He rewards. I know. Been there, done that... am STILL doing it.
    Seek God and let Him show you. Carnal mind can't cut it when it comes to the things of God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I may add something to this, the chains can also come from "good" things we do for others. Some of the most deceptive chains can come from "religious" obligations because either we think it is the will of Yah or it was the will of Yah but we did not recognize the expiration date on the season and it becomes bondage. Recently, there was a woman that was mentoring me and I was serving her in an Elijah/Elisha situation, but it became slavery. I LITERALLY felt the pain of cuffs around my wrists and ankles after I left helping her. Finally my time of training had come to an end and the pain never returned. We have to stay connected to Yah so that we are not tripped up with doing "good" things in his name and they begin to enslave us. Where the spirit of Yah is there is Liberty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For Victor...

    Dear friend, if you have turned to Jesus, then God has already looked kindly on you and given you salvation. Salvation is Jesus. Yeshua/Jesus means 'salvation'.

    It is really important to test all things, especially prophecy. If you are a person with a sensitive conscience, then the enemy can take advantage of you and use such a 'word' as that given by the other person in the group to bring you into self-condemnation and bondage. It could be that this word was given a false interpretation. It might have been wiser to let someone else in the group interpret it. Prophecy is for building up, not tearing down. At any rate, it ought to have been tested against the word of God.

    Ask yourself: Is my lifestyle one of repentance, seeking to walk in the Spirit, receiving grace and continuing in the love of God for others? Do I forgive those who have hurt me?

    My sense is that the Lord wants to give you revelation of the fact that you are already forgiven, already freed by His truth... so don't let the enemy chain you up.

    Bless you and may the Lord give you revelation of the freedom He has already won for you. That's what makes us free!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found this scripture that fits this word Nahum 1:7-8

    The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

    But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning Glynda,

    Yes, shackles, handcuffs and chains. The unredeemed church is becoming more and more bound to the world. They take on, in their doctrine, more and more of the sins from which the Christ set us free. The handcuffs and shackles are bondage. The chains are the weight of the sins that the church allows and endorses. They call it jewelry or fine adornment, of gold and silver, as they lead others to death. MT 18:6 "But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.", but yet they deceive themselves into thinking they are following the Christ's example.

    These chains add to the weight, pulling them down toward the abyss. I see a giant sink hole with those shackled and chained, some with many, some with few chains. Those with the few chains are at the edge, but as they stand there the edges break away and they begin to sink. They don't understand that they are sinking, they just repeat, forward, forward. Those in the middle of the sink hole are so deep as to be out of sight.

    Some look at their chains and notice that the gold has gone green and the silver black and they toss them aside as some costume jewelry. And a golden rope comes down and pulls them up and sets them on high ground.

    We, too, in the redeemed church, have our choices. We have let the world go, become unshackled or not even shackled to begin with. But what do WE do? Do we hide, looking to ourselves to protect what we have? No. Jesus will preserve that. Now is the time, more than ever to seek those whose eyes have been opened and need help casting off that which binds, lift up the sinking.....


    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Glynda i have been getting dream's of spider's & web's myselfe even i don't know what it means. The other night i had a dream of Obama being proud and happy for what he was doing. Then i saw him fall and cry with his papers fall to the ground. I think that it might mean that he's going to loose his presidency i think. I don't know. May the Lord Bless you alway's. I'll be praying for you. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Theron - Check your environment for anything that inspires lust. Every time I've ever seen a spider in the spirit, it was the spirit of lust trying to cause problems.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to confirm what Demita posted. I just gave a word recently to a Pastor about the "good" being the enemy of the "best." If sin is "missing the mark," then "good" things that aren't God's will are just as much sin as "evil" things. If the enemy can't sway you with evil, the next scheme is to try good.

    I also want to confirm this "separation" going on this year. I've posted last year that "the Ark is open" and also that this separation is taking place as in the movie The Ten Commandments when Moses called the people away from the golden calf. This IS happening. I pray we ALL drop and turn from the idols.

    ReplyDelete