Thursday, May 17, 2012

Change of Seasons

My people, you are in a change of seasons at this time. The old is giving way to the new, and at times it may feel strange to you. As I have told you before, do not try to take the old with you into the new, for there will be no place for it there.

I have spoken to many of you to clean up your lives - both spiritually and physically, including your environments. Many of you have obeyed Me, and more are obeying and with you, I am very pleased.

Continue removing that which is no longer needed or useful to your spiritual walk with Me. You shall be very glad you have obeyed Me in this.

As you clear out the old, consider how these things and people came to be in your lives, and learn from this lesson. As you progress towards the end of time, there will be less and less room for anything or anyone in your lives that is not of Me.

The enemy often sends things and people to distract you from Me and My work, and you must be watchful at all times, for he has plans to increase these attacks on you in the very near future. Your diligence in these matters must be constantly increasing if you are to survive what is coming and complete the work I have for you.

Pray now for your loved ones to be strengthened to face the next phase of My plan, for you are rushing towards the end, and the time of earth as it is, is almost done.

Eccl. 3:1-3: To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:  A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;  A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;


Eccl. 3:15-17:  That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past. And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there. I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

10 comments:

  1. Prized Possessions
    Home > MORE Letters From God and His Christ > Prized Possessions

    5/1/12 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Jayse, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear


    I am The Lord, and I have seen that which plagues the minds of men, and how each one has turned against his own brother, how each one quarrels with his neighbor. For the heart of man has become as that of a brute beast, who roams the waste places, searching in vain for what he knows not... Lost in the vastness of these desolate fields.
    He gives heed to every corrupt thought and evil intention, entertaining many wicked spirits, as he follows after every perverse desire, embracing every strange lust. For I have indeed withdrawn My Spirit; My hand is drawn back from this wicked people, for they are most rebellious.



    Behold, I have turned to this world My back,
    That it may be left to its own devices,
    That it may follow the course it has chosen, to its own hurt...

    Therefore I must remove what little light remains,
    For the fullness of this time is about to come in, says The Lord.



    For by the word of My mouth and by the pen of My prophets, I have declared My coming, revealing the season, even all signs which shall proceed it. And according to My will are all things coming to pass; daily are they fulfilled and made plain before the eyes of this generation.
    Yet My words fall on deaf ears, and the signs of My coming go unheeded by the multitudes. For they do have eyes, but refuse to see; and ears, but refuse to hear. Therefore, it shall indeed catch them unawares. For as a thief in the night enters a house unseen, for no one keeps watch, so also will I come upon this generation... Behold I shall come in unseen, taking from them their most prized possessions, stealing away all My treasured ones. For I shall plunder and pillage the earth and I shall surely take My spoil, and leave them desolate, says The Lord.



    For the word of My mouth has went forth...

    Producing a bounty in all those who truly love Me,
    Freeing all those who embrace Me and also obey My words...

    Calling them out...

    That they might go out
    From among them and meet Me...


    That we may ascend together, says The Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right before we did the show yesterday i had all sorts of warfare. I was praying and God showed me my room was messed up. I cleaned my room! ha ha...
    AND
    The second part about the people distraction and the WAY they come in hits home real hard.
    I definitely needed to hear this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen I am preparing. Out with the old, in with the new!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Demita i said the same thing. Out with the old & in with the new. Amen. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Glynda,

    How incredibly encouraging. We married our daughter, the last of the kids, this weekend and are freed up again. The wedding was taking our time, effort and most of all our spiritual strength and sapping all away. Now the nest is truly empty and we are ready to fill it with God's work.

    And as such, Sue had three dreams last night, two about fire and I believe the apostasy of the church that I documented in my blog. And this is an encouragement to continue and be opened up for the messages God wants us to speak out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can relate to having the old thrown overboard to lighten the ship, and a complete overhaul of the ship in progress, to ports unknown, but the Skipper Knows where, and He can be trusted like no other,Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Lord has just has just told me in my heart that there is no ROOM FOR FEAR IN THE BATTLE BETWEEN GOOD VS EVIL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glynda i was just sitting at my computer when those word's came to me out of the blue. it's so true what the lord told me in my heart. AMEN!!! Glory to his precious name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My three closest friends are no more now. The last one went yesterday. I understand completely though and actually have since the first one went away. There is not one friend from my past that is still standing in my life today.

    Tomorrow it will be 4 weeks since I got delivered of the smoking addiction.

    ReplyDelete