Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fear Weakens You

In the times to come, some of My children may want to become afraid (to give in to fear)
because of all that is happening in the earth, and because of all that is not explainable according to human understanding.

My children, your enemy the Evil One feeds on fear. It is imperative that your faith in Me remains strong and you do not fear, regardless of what you see or feel. In this way, I will be able to better protect you.

Fear weakens My people and strengthens the enemy. He delights to see you lose faith and become afraid. Do not give place to him in this way.

Though you may not see Me in what is happening around you as fearful events are unfolding, I am with you always, and I desire My people to take comfort in that knowledge.

My Word is true, now and forever. I am the way, the truth and the life, and the only way to life is through Me. All truth comes through Me and the way through the coming darkness is through Me.
Hold tightly to your faith in Me, My children. Never believe I have deserted you.

The time you have all been waiting for is just ahead now.

John 14:6: Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Isaiah 41:10: Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 35:4: Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

Nehemiah 6:9: For they all made us afraid, saying, Their hands shall be weakened from the work, that it be not done. Now therefore, O God, strengthen my hands.

Ephesians 4:27: Neither give place to the devil.


Matthew 28:20: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this word. I have really been struggling with fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently tried to kill myself, feeling abandoned by both God, and the love of my life. God did not allow me to die. I have trying to figure out why. I believe in order to feel saved by Jesus (Yeshua) we need to find a place where being saved is a necessity. Imagine being a prince charming with no damsel in distress to save. We need to break, and know we are in need of a savoir. Now, it seems many real Christians are all at the end of their ropes... This is good news because now, we need really do a savoir. He will come for you... the time for last to be first has come. Enjoy the lift God is about to give us all. He will show though us, why following Jesus is the right path.

    Sweetpea

    ReplyDelete
  3. We shall never be afraid of the thing's that are comeing unto the earth. For such thing's must come to pass before the day of the Lord comes. Giveing into fear is makeing the demons happy. Do not give into fear Brother's & sister's. We alway's will have hope in Christ Jesus. Keep God's word in your heart. It will help you through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Years ago it helped me to understand faith and fear this way. Faith is the currency of the spiritual realm. Fear is insolvency. One buys the spiritual things needed with faith; peace, a relationship, wisdom. Material things are supplied by the Father. He knows we need them, but we still have the privilege of asking with the commodity of faith. Faith is supplied to us on demand by the Word; meditating, studying, making it a part of us until WE DO NOT HAVE TO BELIEVE FOR IT, WE HAVE TO BELIEVE AGAINST IT because its reality is so strong. When we get to that point, our "wallet" is full. BTW, when Jesus said, "Say to this mountain be uprooted and cast into the sea..." That is not meant to be taken literally. It is a Jewish idiom meaning, "When you have something really hard to do..."

    ReplyDelete