Saturday, October 25, 2014

Delayed Promises

If only My people would wait on Me before acting! My people fail to wait in My presence and get My full plan for each phase of the work I have called them to do for My Kingdom. With only a part of it, you are off and running, My children, and many of you have delayed My promises coming to pass in your lives for this very reason.

It is very good you are so willing to serve in My Kingdom, but remember, without Me, you can do nothing. (In my spirit, I kept seeing a child with messy hands, trying to “help” Mommy cook, but without the eggs and baking powder, the whole cake failed and was useless)

Slow down, My children, and you shall hear My voice behind you saying this is the way I want you to go. When you walk in all of My will, all I have promised you will be there – I do not desire you would lack any good thing. I desire you would be healthy, walk in great abundance, peace and joy.

I have mates for many of you, but you are so busy trying to find them your way, that you are walking right past them. I have companies, witty inventions, great jobs and happy homes and families for you, but you are settling for what My enemy has told you is all you can have. I have wealth and riches for those who will fund My Kingdom works in these last days, but you fail to believe Me to bring them to you.

Believe Me. Believe My promises, My children, so we may complete these works and you shall know My joy in these last days.

Believe Me!

Ps. 23:1: The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.

Ps. 27:14: Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.

John 15:5: I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Isaiah 30:21: And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

3 John 1:2: Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Proverbs 8:12: I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

Ps. 68:6: God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

James 4:3: Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

John 14:1: Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 16:24: Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.


2 comments:

  1. A reader emailed and asked me how this word can be interpreted in light of the short time the other words are showing us we have. I was reminded of what the Lord told me many times when I prayed "Lord, where is my husband, what about this promise or that one...? when I was waiting. He told me more than once, "I only need ONE day to change your life completely!" God works much faster than we can comprehend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glynda I really feel like this applies to me about my school. I went to start back school this fall semester I wanted The LORD to bless me with a good job that will work with me and his schedule than I ran and signed up for school please pray for me on this thankyou

      Delete