Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Aspire to Go Higher

Aspire to go higher with Me. 

Let your spirit come into agreement with Mine. You are My child, and I desire intimacy with you far deeper than anything you have thus comprehended. Allow Me to show you what is possible.

Lay down the cares that so often fill your thoughts, and come to Me.

NOTE:  I found this interesting - the definition of Aspire from dictionary.com:  

to long, aim, or seek ambitiously; be eagerly desirous, especially for something great or of high value (usually followed by to, after, or an infinitive):


James 4:8:  Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

5 comments:

  1. The very thing I desire of God, greater,deeper, real intimacy. My flesh is strongly, as always, opposing me.
    Is this not the reason we exist-to have an intimate, abiding, consuming
    relationship with our Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I long to have a greater intimacy with my Father, my God. My flesh, as always, is doing everything it can, to prevent this.
    Is this not why we exist-to have an all encompassing, all consuming oneness with our Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I long to have a greater, deeper, real intimacy with my Father, my God.
    My flesh, as always is doing everything it can to prevent this. Is this not why we exist-to have an all encompassing, all abiding oneness with our Creator

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, thank you. It is my prayer that I can come into agreement with the will of God and desire more and more of Him and His ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this. Its so true and encouraging. God bless.

    ReplyDelete