Saturday, April 25, 2015

My Glorious Power

A long time has passed since some of you have seen My glory. Since you have witnessed My mighty power, though it is always accessible to you.

My glorious power helps those who do not know Me to believe and be saved. You have read many stories of it in My Word.

I desire to show you more of My glory in the earth now.

Pray, My child! Pray for those you love, that I might have mercy and show Myself  to them! That I might heal their unbelief!

Pray. And believe Me.

John 11:40: Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

John 14:13: And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

Psalm 24:7-8:

7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.

8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.

Deuteronomy 5:24: And ye said, Behold, the Lord our God hath shewed us his glory and his greatness, and we have heard his voice out of the midst of the fire: we have seen this day that God doth talk with man, and he liveth.

James 5:16:  Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.


4 comments:

  1. On the 4 th of March you mentioned a splitting sound in the spiritual realm , I had a feeling a big earthquake was due , I posted it , just had a feeling , all our prayers go to the victims of this disaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I have been praying for a revealing of God's glory for those close to me...especially for my friend. Seeing him set free from what binds him...and seeing him trust Jesus is something I am so excited for. It hurts so much when people close to you are hurting. I also look forward to family members to be set free and see how beautiful God is. Thank you for sharing this beautiful word.

    2 Corinthians 6:2
    "For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise Report:

    A week ago I had a dream about meeting with my friend...details such as the order of events and my emotional responses all played out in the same order on yesterday. It was like God knew I would ask for confirmation about our relationship after that meeting so he gave to it me a week in advance.

    He is such a gentleman, and I am so glad everything worked out...and fell into place. There were so many moments when everything that could go wrong fell back into place. To me being in a healthy relationship would be miraculous. I was eight years old when I first doubted if anyone could love me enough to marry me in the future. I am still open to healing and signs/wonders though...and salvation is always important. Anyways,I prayed for our cat to get well, quoting the livestock blessing in Deuteronomy 28:4 and the eyes on the sparrow verse in Matthew 10:29. I also sent out prayer requests. Our rescue kitty is recovering. I am so happy that God cares about the little details of our lives, and not just the big picture. Our God is so glorious. I also would like to say that I prayed over my sister's rabbit a while ago when it had a lump on its chin. All the resources we checked said it was very bad and the rabbit was probably in need of surgery or intense care. I prayed that God would use me, that I could help pay for vet care or that he would use miraculous healing. I put my hand on the rabbit and prayed healing...the rabbit was soon healed and my whole family was so surprised (I didn't say anything about the prayer then), but it was still lethargic so I prayed for energy and a little while later it was back to it's old self. I just aid this to say...God will build your faith with tiny and large miracles...give Him room to inspire you and build your faith. He cares so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shalom! Your blog has been awarded @ http://bestchristianblogoftheweek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete