Thursday, August 18, 2016

Time of Great Darkness


My children, as the Time of Great Darkness overtakes the earth, you will be greatly vexed by all you see around you. Even now, evil and filth prevail over whole populations. This is not My will.

My will is that you would forsake the things of the world and abide in Me, and walk in purity. My Bride has covered herself in filth, even now. I desire to wash her clean, but this washing will not be pleasant for her. She will resist Me, for she is estranged from her first love. She has forgotten My great kindnesses and blessings to her and gone whoring after the world.

NOTE: I heard such great sadness in His gentle voice when He said that last sentence.

My Bride, I long for you to come to Me, washed clean and ready for My return for you! I long to take you to your rightful home, but you would not. I have called to you to turn from your wickedness, but you would not.

I will claim My Bride, but first I will wash her clean, that she may appear before Me. I will wash her and if she refuses to be washed, then I will refine her as silver is refined.

Which will it be, My Beloved?
NOTE:  He is asking us to choose - do we prefer to turn from our wickedness, or for Him to refine us - a much more difficult path.

Jeremiah 2:31-33

31 O generation, see ye the word of the Lord. Have I been a wilderness unto Israel? a land of darkness? wherefore say my people, We are lords; we will come no more unto thee?

32 Can a maid forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? yet my people have forgotten me days without number.

33 Why trimmest thou thy way to seek love? therefore hast thou also taught the wicked ones thy ways.

Jeremiah 16:8-12

8 Thou shalt not also go into the house of feasting, to sit with them to eat and to drink.

9 For thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will cause to cease out of this place in your eyes, and in your days, the voice of mirth, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride.

10 And it shall come to pass, when thou shalt shew this people all these words, and they shall say unto thee, Wherefore hath the Lord pronounced all this great evil against us? or what is our iniquity? or what is our sin that we have committed against the Lord our God?

11 Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the Lord, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law;

12 And ye have done worse than your fathers; for, behold, ye walk every one after the imagination of his evil heart, that they may not hearken unto me:

Matthew 25:1-3

25 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

Isaiah 48:10  Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Zechariah 13:8-9

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
Psalm 73:26-28
26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
27 For, lo, they that are far from thee shall perish: thou hast destroyed all them that go a whoring from thee.
28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works.


5 comments:

  1. Father In Heaven I pray that we will all repent for the time is now and to follow You only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one confirmation for me that the Lord spoke on about Russia. Russia is coming and people are not going to be ready. Subs are in the ocean and jets are flying above them. But His chosen ones are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In keeping with the subject matter at hand- 'the dirty bride', this morning I just UN-subscribed from a new prophetic site I just recently found. It turned out to be a lady who is teaching false doctrine. If you are preaching or teaching elements of doctrine that you can't back up by the fresh holy Spirit given rhema Word of God, or from confirmed clearly written & inspired scripture, (and I didn't say 'bible') then you walk a precarious path. Jesus says that His fresh holy Spirit Word is the TOP AUTHORITY over all written word, for man has so contaminated the bible canon that even full chapters and books of the bible have been re-written to suit man's desires in the church system, and often to be-little or eliminate the woman's place in the church! But you can’t know that unless you know the Lord well!
    A good example was revealed by the Lord to Linda (at prophecies.org) in the scriptures at 1 Tim 2:8-15, ie: 11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence... For any who believe these verses are backed & confirmed by the fresh rhema Word of God, you are in deception. Jesus says He had many woman Apostles in the early church. Someone rewrote these verses, and it’s NOT Paul's writing we read today. As a church body, we better get clean fast, because without knowing & hearing from the Lord personally & clearly, we are all subject to great deceit.
    Ask yourself when you open your mouth, can you back-up what you are saying from the rhema Word? Is what you are saying verifiable? The church at large eliminated the prophets and apostles from the 5-fold ministry because they don't want to hear from God and His fresh rhema Word. Ever wonder why there are so many preachers and evangelists, but so few prophets and apostles in the church? Often, the pastors don't know or hear from the Lord and they don't want anyone else that does messing up their status quo. These dirty brides are about to be severely judged! rick/AK

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Wings of Prophecy ministry, how kind and tender our heavenly Father is, He guides us step by step in our walk with Christ. Thank you Glynda for forsaking all for the sake of Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm touched by these words today. I love His mercy and His desire to refine us. I do my best to repent and if there's something in my life that is outside of His will, I hope He shows me and cleans me up and not send me to hell. I know He's not out to get me but serving a holy God is serious business. I love Him and I desire more of Him and as time goes on, walk gets tougher and more narrow. I'm joyful to know that He cares enough to clean us up. Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete