I have placed some of you in trying circumstances. Your faith and your devotion to Me are being tried. Will you be found faithful?
Stay the course faithfully, in patience, that you may learn endurance, for you need much endurance for what lies ahead for you.
Learn to rejoice no matter your circumstances. Learn to contemplate your eternal salvation, and your great reward in heaven, and let that sustain you when darkness surrounds you in the earth, for you live in a dark time that is quickly growing darker, My children.
Do not contemplate your circumstances, but keep your eyes on Me, and all shall be well.
Great rewards await you all.
- 2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
- 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.
- 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
- 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
- 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.
- 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.
- 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
- 10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
- 11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
- 12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
- 12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,