Monday, February 27, 2017

A Table in His Presence


In the times of need that are upon you, I shall provide for all who are My own. In My Word, I have told you I prepare a table before you in the presence of your enemies, and I shall indeed prepare that table.
I Myself shall prepare your food and feed you, in the midst of the terrible famine that approaches. Fear not.
NOTE: At this point when the Lord was speaking, in the spirit I saw Jesus girded with a towel, about to wash the feet of His disciples.
I fed the Israelites in the midst of a hot, barren desert. I sent food to Elijah by the ravens by the Brook Cherith, and I can send you food. Those around you will persecute you as you radiate health and wellness in a time of leanness, for it will baffle them that you are not without.
In a time when no food in the earth can be found, I will be there with you. I will prepare a table before you, and you will eat until you are full.
Do not fear what is coming, My Children. If you are truly Mine, I shall provide for you. Only do not hesitate to do as I command you to do, for this shall be your protection.
Exodus 16:15
  • 15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat.

John 13:4-5
  • 4 He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
  • 5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.

1 Kings 17:3-6
  • 3 Get thee hence, and turn thee eastward, and hide thyself by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
  • 4 And it shall be, that thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there.
  • 5 So he went and did according unto the word of the Lord: for he went and dwelt by the brook Cherith, that is before Jordan.
  • 6 And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.

Psalm 23:5-6
  • 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
  • 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Psalm 37:18-19

  • 18 The Lord knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.
  • 19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.


No comments:

Post a Comment