Do not allow your hearts to be overtaken with grief, for you do not grieve as those who have no hope. If your loved ones know Me, you shall see them again in your heavenly abode, and here you will never part.
Though horrors shall abound, you have known this was coming. You know as My people that all scripture must be fulfilled. Nevertheless, you will pray for Me to stop the horrors.
If I stop them, the end cannot be fulfilled. This is why you must strengthen your spirits in My Word. You must prepare your hearts for what is coming, for it comes quickly and shall soon be upon you. Remember when you feel fear that it is not from Me, and cast it far from you. Remain strong, and bold. I have chosen you for this time for your ability to remain strong and faithful in it.
I will cut these days of horror short for you that you may endure.
I am showing mercy to many by taking them early. Do not be angry when you see them taken, but realize I am being merciful by not allowing them to see the horrors that are approaching.
I will not put more on you than you can bear. Be bold, and very courageous now for Me in the earth, and let your hearts not be troubled.
I am with you.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
- 13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
- 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
- 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
- 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
- 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
- 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
- 53 Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
- 54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?
- 55 In that same hour said Jesus to the multitudes, Are ye come out as against a thief with swords and staves for to take me? I sat daily with you teaching in the temple, and ye laid no hold on me.
- 56 But all this was done, that the scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled. Then all the disciples forsook him, and fled.
2 Timothy 1:7
- 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
- 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.