Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Sounds of War

My people, I desire to warn you about what is coming. The majority of My people are not taking My warnings seriously, but this they shall regret later.
The sounds of war are ringing in the unseen realm and it is already prepared. War comes to America, and to other nations. This shall be a terrible war which brings devastation such as you have never seen. It will wreak terror in your hearts if you are not abiding in Me. Those who do not know Me shall have nowhere to run from the terrors this war brings.
I have told you I will cleanse this nation and I shall. I am raising up armies to come against you, America, that you may be cleansed. My remnant shall arise from the ashes of this cleansing. They are a remnant strong and holy, that speak My Word, that walk in My ways; that tarry not, neither do they complain, for they are about their Father’s business in the earth.
You are not ready, My people, for what is coming. You are not ready to see the world around you destroyed in this way, but it is coming. Prepare your hearts and minds for what is to be, for I will have a Bride without spot or blemish.
Matthew 24:5-7
  • 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
  • 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
  • 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Amos 6:14
  • 14 But, behold, I will raise up against you a nation, O house of Israel, saith the Lord the God of hosts; and they shall afflict you from the entering in of Hemath unto the river of the wilderness.
2 Peter 2:12-14
  • 12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
  • 13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
  • 14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

No comments:

Post a Comment