Monday, November 13, 2017

Honesty


   I desire My children would live honestly. I desire you would speak only truth, never lies, for the enemy of your soul is the Father of Lies, I am the Father of all Truth. Imitate Me, My children, not your enemy, and not the world.
   Search your heart and listen to your own words. How often do you speak dishonestly? How often do you embellish the truth with needless exaggeration?
   Strive to walk in truth. Strive to speak only truth. All liars shall have their part in the Lake of Fire. Do not be found among them.
Revelation 21:7-8
  • 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
  • 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Jeremiah 17:9-10
  • 9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
  • 10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

No comments:

Post a Comment