Friday, November 10, 2017

Reach Out


   Look around, My child. Do you not see the hurting and the needy all around you? Do you not see those in want every place you go? Ask Me for eyes to see. Ask Me for ears to hear their cries. Ask Me for a heart to help them, for this is what I desire you would do.
   I desire My children would spend the rest of their time on earth reaching out to those in need.
   As I walked among you on the earth, the needy and the hurting were those I ministered to the most, yet so many of My churches do so little for them.
   So many of My churches do not know My heart, and do not imitate Me. They do not feed the hungry, clothe the naked and visit the bound. 
   How can you imitate Me when you do not these things I did, and that I spoke of?
1 John 3:17-18
  • 17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
  • 18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Matthew 25:35-40
  • 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
  • 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
  • 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
  • 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
  • 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
  • 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Deuteronomy 15:11
  • 11 For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

Proverbs 14:31
  • 31 He that oppresseth the poor reproacheth his Maker: but he that honoureth him hath mercy on the poor.

Luke 6:38
  • 38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Proverbs 22:9
  • 9 He that hath a bountiful eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his bread to the poor.

Proverbs 19:17
  • 17 He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.

Psalm 82:4
  • 4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.


No comments:

Post a Comment