Friday, December 29, 2017

Set Your Heart to Know Me


   Set your heart to know Me as I really am. I am the great I AM, and there is no other god like Me anywhere in heaven or earth. Do not underestimate who I can be to you.
   You may (can) know Me through My Word, but many of you are too busy for Me. In days coming, you will see this was a grave error on your part, as your knowledge of Me is all you will have to sustain you then.
   Set your heart to know Me. Know Me as I really am.
   Know Me as the great I AM. Know Me as King. Know Me as God and Creator of All.  

Exodus 3:14
  • 14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Luke 10:21
  • 21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

Luke 10:41-42
  • 41 And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
  • 42 But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment