Monday, December 11, 2017

Make My Name Known


   It is time for My chosen ones to arise and for My mighty power to be shown through them.
   The time has come for My chosen ones to arise and let My great light shine through you. I desire My power would flow through My people on the earth, that unbelievers may come to Me and be saved. That the people of the earth may know I am a great King and I am not too weak to save. That they may know I love them and I want them healed.
   My people, rise up! Arise and let My great light shine through you, wherever you are. Wherever your day takes you, that I may be known to the people around you like never before.
   Stand in the courage I have given you for this, for the rewards shall be very great! You have asked Me many things, now I ask this of you – make My Name known in the earth.  

Isaiah 60:1-3
  • 1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
  • 2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.
  • 3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

Psalm 105:1-3
  • 1 O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.
  • 2 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.
  • 3 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord.

1 Chronicles 16:8-9
  • 8 Give thanks unto the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.
  • 9 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works.

Romans 9:17-19
  • 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
  • 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.
  • 19 Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

No comments:

Post a Comment