I saw a brief vision in the spirit of Jesus. He had His hands cupped together. In His hands I saw some aborted fetuses, which I knew had been aborted here in America. I saw tears in His eyes.
Then more fell into His hands, many more, and they just kept falling and falling into His hands. Their blood was dripping from them and His hands were overflowing. He wept. I began weeping, too, at what I was seeing.
Suddenly, He shouted.
And His anger was very strong.
I saw Him throwing over tables, and I remembered He had overthrown the money changers tables in the temple in His days on earth, near the time of His crucifixion.
It is enough!
I have had enough and too much of the bloodshed on the soils of America (I don’t know why He said soils instead of soil). I have had enough of the murder of these innocent souls, who cry to Me to avenge them!
Just as I overturned the money changers tables, I will now overturn this nation of murderers. I will now overturn this perverse nation of idolators who refuse to know Me and refuse to follow My ways.
I will throw down every high place and thing that has exalted itself against Me and My ways in this nation. The wicked will cry for mercy but find none. Even the saved will beg Me to stop the destruction, but for these innocent ones, I will not.
America, I will overturn you.
- 13 Thou shalt not kill.
- 12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
- 13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
- 14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
- 15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
- 16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
- 17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
1 Kings 14:22-24
- 22 And Judah did evil in the sight of the Lord, and they provoked him to jealousy with their sins which they had committed, above all that their fathers had done.
- 23 For they also built them high places, and images, and groves, on every high hill, and under every green tree.
- 24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the Lord cast out before the children of Israel.
- 25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
- 26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
- 27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.