Monday, May 28, 2018

What will You Say?


   What have you done with the time I have given you in the earth? Have you served your fellow man? Have you given time to those in the streets? Have you pleaded the cause of the poor and needy, of the widow and the fatherless?

   Do you spend your time serving My people or serving yourself? Pursuing your own pleasure?

   Does it grieve you at all that many lost souls perish each day?

   My children, you will stand before Me and give an account at the end of your lives. What will you say to Me if you have nothing to show for your life? If you have played in the world all these years and you are suddenly called home to Me? If you did not care enough to portray My love to the dying world around you?

   So many today have no hope, know nothing of Me or the sacrifice I made, and yet My people go out to play, serving their own flesh, doing their own will and not Mine.

   What will you say?

Matthew 7:20-23
  • 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
  • 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
  • 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
  • 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

John 14:15
  • 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

1 Corinthians 8:3
  • But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

Galatians 4:6-9
  • And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
  • Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
  • Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.
  • But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

Ephesians 5:15-17
  • 15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
  • 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
  • 17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

No comments:

Post a Comment