Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Flood of Filth Coming


As I was praying this morning for a word, I first received a vision. This vision was again of the Filthy Kings. This is the second vision about them, so I decided to make a video so I could share as much detail as possible. At the end of this vision, I received a word.

Tell My people. Tell My people, child, that what they allow or disallow in this time sets the stage for what they will suffer in the future when this flood takes place.

The Evil One’s plans are already set in motion, though you cannot see it yet. The flood has already begun to flow – it is flowing quietly now, but soon will rage into the lives of all you know as he seeks to change the days and times as I have told you in My Holy Word.

So many are unprepared. They believe they are safe in their worlds, but their houses are built on sand that will soon be washed away in the flood of filth your enemy is sending.

Submit.

Submit to My Refining and saturate your whole being with My Word.
The flood is coming.

Video detailing this (2nd) Vision of the Filthy Kings

Video detailing the 1st Vision of the Filthy Kings
  

NOTE: As I prayed about whether these are the ten kings mentioned in Daniel, I pulled up Daniel 7:24, and the Lord gave me Daniel 7:19-25.

Daniel 7:19-25

  • 19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
  • 20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
  • 21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
  • 22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
  • 23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
  • 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
  • 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.


Matthew 7:24-27

  • 24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
  • 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
  • 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
  • 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment