Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Gold Refined


   A time of much refining is coming to My people in America, and in other nations. I have told you to redeem the time, and to work while it is day, for soon you will not be able to work.

   I counsel you now to buy of Me gold refined in the fire, that your robes may be white as snow. This is no ordinary gold as is found on the earth, but priceless gold that cannot be purchased with money.

   I stand at the door and knock. Will you submit to My refining fire that you may come forth as gold? Will you invite Me in?

   Those who refuse My refining in this time will not survive in what is coming.

   I counsel you now to buy of Me gold refined.

NOTE:  I saw a vision when He spoke the last of this word. I saw Jesus near a fire. He was holding gold in His Hand and He turned it so I could see it. It was gold in color but shone like a diamond with a million facets. Its beauty was incomparable to anything I have ever seen and I could not stop staring at it. How beautiful it was!

Ephesians 5:14-20
  • 14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.
  • 15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,
  • 16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
  • 17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
  • 18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;
  • 19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
  • 20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Revelation 3:15-20
  • 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
  • 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
  • 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
  • 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
  • 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
  • 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment