Thursday, June 7, 2018

Reach Out


   Reach out.  Reach out to those who are hurting around you. I have told you to walk in My Love. When I walked the earth, I touched the untouchable, healed the sick and ministered to the hurting. I call you to do this while you are on the earth. Reach out to them in My Love.

   You are entering a time where mercy will not be even as prevalent as it now is, for time is shifting and the earth is catapulting towards the end. The end is very near and much grief and sadness will come before the end of all things.  My people will grieve lost loved ones and much death and destruction will permeate the earth.

   I tell you these things that you may know what is coming. Reach out to the hurting around you now. Make a difference in the earth by redeeming the time and showing kindness wherever you can. The rewards are very great.

John 13:34-35
  • 34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
  • 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Colossians 3:12-15
  • 12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
  • 13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
  • 14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

No comments:

Post a Comment