Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Left Behind


   I have orchestrated a shift in the earth and in the heavens. You will see the effects as it happens. My children long to be home with Me and I long to have you all here. I have been longsuffering with man’s sinfulness in the earth, but now you must repent or be judged accordingly.

   Will you choose your sin over Me? Will you risk being left behind to face the horrors to come? I have never condoned sin in My Holy Word and yet many of My people act as if I do. Be ready to give an account to Me when you reach judgment of why you have loved what I abhor, for you will indeed give an account to Me at that time.

   Your acceptance of sin does not create My acceptance of it. My Son did not die so you could remain unchanged, but if you persist in choosing wrong over right, I shall give you over to the wrong and you will indeed remain as you are.

   Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, for there shall be no hope for you when you reach the other side.

Romans 9:21-23
  • 21 Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?
  • 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
  • 23 And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,
Isaiah 54:10
  • 10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee.If you love me keep my commandments
Joel 3:12-16
  • 12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
  • 13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
  • 14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.
  • 15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.
  • 16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
Revelation 20:10-12
  • 10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
  • 11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
  • 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
Isaiah 5:20
  • 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Romans 1:28
  • 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

No comments:

Post a Comment