My Children, you have felt My Tears of sadness in your spirits for what is coming for the inhibiters of the earth. Much woe has been planned, not only in the judgments on the wicked, but Satan has also planned much agony for mankind. He knows he has but a little time and he desires to punish all of My Children, to make their time a misery.
When you feel My Tears rise up in you, cry out to Me for those souls that will otherwise be lost in this end time, My People. I have called you to intercede for those who do not yet know Me. Do not look upon this as a small task, for it is the highest honor to share My Heart and to intercede at My Request.
It is not My Will that any should perish, I desire all would come to know Me. Many more souls will be saved if you will but do this one thing – when you feel My Sadness, Pray. Pray and ask Me to save those who do not yet know Me. The rewards for doing this shall be very great for you. If you will offer up these prayers for Me, I will answer prayers for you.
- 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
1 Timothy 2:1
- 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
- 16 And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.
- 25 Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
- 26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
- 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
- 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
- 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
- 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.