My children, it is time for you to be examining your hearts. Many of you have self righteous attitudes towards others because your own faith is strong and theirs is not developed yet. This is a stench in My nostrils.
Do you not know that a Pharisee can only drive unchanged hearts far from Me? Do you not know what destruction your attitudes cause? Many souls have been won over by the enemy because of these attitudes among My People.
Many of My Children wonder why they are not being used to win many souls for My Kingdom, and this is why. It is your pridefulness. It is your self-righteous attitude. It is your air of superiority.
I desire you would examine your hearts and cast down those haughty thoughts now that I may use you more fully.
- 9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
- 10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.
- 11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
- 12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
- 13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.
- 14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.