Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Calm


   I desire My Children would remain calm in what is coming. Your calm is the outward evidence to others of your faith and trust in Me.

   If you believe what I have told you, you will not fear, but walk forward in strict obedience. You will walk as I have instructed you. You will witness of My Great Name, My Word and My Ways. You will tell others how to find Me and know Me. You will set your face like flint, as My Son did on His way to the Cross. You will not waver, but finish the race with courage and tenacity.

   My Children, I am with you every step of this journey. You will face hard times, yes. You will face fearful sights, that is true, as I have told you. You will face death for telling others of Me, as My Son faced death for something He did not do, for you.

   Set your faces now and prepare. Set your houses in order and be ready to go at any time. Many of you will not face these things, for I will take you beforehand, but I desire you would be willing. I desire you would be willing to lay all down for My Name, for your belief in My Son.

   Set your faces and do not fear anything man can do to you.

Philippians 4:6-7,13
  • Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
  • And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
  • 13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Isaiah 41:10
  • 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Joshua 1:9
  • Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Proverbs 3:5-6
  • Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
  • In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psalm 23 :1-4
  • 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
  • He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
  • He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
  • Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Isaiah 50:6-8
  • I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
  • For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
  • He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment