Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Goodbye to the World


   Begin saying your goodbyes to the world around you, for it will all change in a day. Be ready to let go of all you now hold dear. By doing this, you will become more focused on Me and less on the world you live in.

   Many of My Children secretly treasure the world. Many do not see the need for letting go of it, and these will not be ready in time and shall be left for refining in the time of troubles.

   I do not desire you be found among them, I desire My Children who are devoted to Me would be taken from the world and not live in the misery of that time.

James 4:4
  • Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Luke 12:18-21
  • 18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.
  • 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
  • 20 But God said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?
  • 21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.


No comments:

Post a Comment