Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Enlightened


   There are those in your world who speak of being enlightened, but they are teaching only darkness. I am the Light of the World. Only those who know Me can be truly enlightened. My Light fills you from the inside out.  Be careful that you are not deceived, My Children, for there is much that appears as light in your world that contains only darkness. Keep your walk pure. Seek only My Light to light your way or you will be misled.

   There are many who claim to speak in My Name who are not speaking My Words. They do not speak for Me, yet many who do not truly know Me believe them. You are called to know Me. My sheep hear My Voice and another voice they will not follow.

   I have warned you many will come in My Name who are not Me, but you must discern, My Children. If you know Me, you will know My Voice. Be careful you are not deceived in this time. Do not dwell in darkness. I have told you how to overcome.

   I have told you how to know Me. 

John 8:12
  • 12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

2 Corinthians 11:13-14 
  • 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
  • 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Psalm 119:105
  • 105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Matthew 24:24
  • 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Romans 12:1-2
  • 1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
  • And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

John 10:1-10
  • Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
  • But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
  • To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
  • And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
  • And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
  • This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.
  • Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
  • All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
  • I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
  • 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment