Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Follow Me

I will now lead you down paths you do not expect.

Follow Me.

The way may seen unsure at times, but it is not. It is never unsure when IAM is leading you.

Follow Me.

At the end of these new paths, you shall gain much revelation that will carry you into your destiny in Me.

This is a glorious time for My people!

Rejoice, My children!

Rejoice, and follow Me.

Luke 9:23
23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

John 10:27
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

Philippians 4:4

4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.

2 comments:

  1. As you read this know that unless you obeyed the word of God which includes Jesus name by belief in his grace, you will cone short of the perfect will of God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.This reminds me of what I am going through. The verses God has reminded me of constantly are Psalm 23:1, "The Lord is my Shepard" and now Galatians 5:25 "Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit". Following Love and Peace is a real spiritual workout for me. Waking up in the mornings is a challenge now...but I just need to take captive every thought and stay close to God.

    ReplyDelete