Wednesday, February 24, 2016

My Will



Many of My children lack understanding about My will for their lives. I have not shown you My will because you have not made yourselves ready to serve Me. You have not shown Me you can walk in what I have for you.

Separate yourself from the evil around you and walk in My ways – in love, in kindness, generosity, and temperance. Love others as I have loved you. Forsake the sins in your lives if you desire to serve Me.

Make yourself fit for My service.

Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Romans 12:2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Acts 13:2  As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

2 Timothy 2:21  If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I was just telling a friend yesterday that we are having problems because we are not doing/walking in His will. Thank you Glynda for this confirmation! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you pray for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete