Monday, July 10, 2017

Weapons of Distraction


   New weapons of distraction have been formed against My people, to keep them from their tasks. My people, you must be diligent against these distractions before they progress and you are caught in their web.

   The enemy’s efforts against My Kingdom are greatly increased and will continue to increase in this time. His desire is to stop all work for My Kingdom, all witnessing, all progression. His desire is to stop My people from being promoted to their rightful positions.

   He has issued assignments against My people to stop their work.
   
Genesis 4:7
  • If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
1 Corinthians 7:35
  • 35 And this I speak for your own profit; not that I may cast a snare upon you, but for that which is comely, and that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction.

No comments:

Post a Comment