Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Do Not Cling to the Past


   The time has come for My people to step into their callings. Those of you who are being held back by unbelieving spouses, family members and job situations I will now move you out into your call.

   I am hardening the hearts of unbelieving spouses, family members and bosses to free you that you may do My will now. Be very diligent to go quickly when I open the door for you to leave your current situation, that opportunities be not lost.

   You have asked Me to use you, now I shall.

   Be ready. Recognize these doors when they open and do not try to cling to these dead situations when I make the way. Release the past, you are in a new season.

Exodus 9:12
  • 12 And the Lord hardened the heart of Pharaoh, and he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had spoken unto Moses.
Isaiah 43:18-19
  • 18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
  • 19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment