Death comes behind the Wind of Change that approaches in the storms I have shown to you. Death comes in the form of war, and in the form of famine, and in the form of plagues, My children. A terrible plague approaches in the storm (Suddenly I felt short of breath, as if something filled my lungs) that will claim many lives.
A time of great sorrows is upon you, America, though you know it not. Even My people who serve Me daily are not prepared for this end. Even My people who walk closely with Me are not prepared to see loved ones gasping and dying in front of them.
Will you rail and shake your fist at Me then? Will you turn your heart away and refuse to believe any longer? What will you feel if you lose everything and everyone from your life?
Will you still call Me Lord?
Will you, like My servant David, bow down and worship Me even when your prayers are not answered?
2 Samuel 12:16-23
- 16 David therefore besought God for the child; and David fasted, and went in, and lay all night upon the earth.
- 17 And the elders of his house arose, and went to him, to raise him up from the earth: but he would not, neither did he eat bread with them.
- 18 And it came to pass on the seventh day, that the child died. And the servants of David feared to tell him that the child was dead: for they said, Behold, while the child was yet alive, we spake unto him, and he would not hearken unto our voice: how will he then vex himself, if we tell him that the child is dead?
- 19 But when David saw that his servants whispered, David perceived that the child was dead: therefore David said unto his servants, Is the child dead? And they said, He is dead.
- 20 Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the Lord, and worshipped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat.
- 18 While he was yet speaking, there came also another, and said, Thy sons and thy daughters were eating and drinking wine in their eldest brother's house:
- 19 And, behold, there came a great wind from the wilderness, and smote the four corners of the house, and it fell upon the young men, and they are dead; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.
- 20 Then Job arose, and rent his mantle, and shaved his head, and fell down upon the ground, and worshipped,
- 21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
- 22 In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.