My children, the enemy has a specific plan for this time. He is attempting to turn your world into a free-for-all. He started many years ago when he began tearing at marriages and families. Now he continues to work through those who do not know Me, by attempting to remove all restraint, and all protests against sin.
He plans to do this by working against My people and My holy Word. He plans to turn the world against you, My people. By causing others to see you as the ones filled with hate, he will turn the people of the world against you. He will attempt to rid the world of you entirely. These will be very perilous times for all of My children the world over.
These things must be that My Word can be fulfilled and the wickedness of the world can come to an end. Be aware of his plan, My people, for it begins soon. It is already being planned behind the scenes of your world.
- 18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
- 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
- 20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
- 21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
- 22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
- 23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
- 24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
- 25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
- 10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.