I had been praying and asking the Lord about why so many intense events were taking place in our world – the Hurricane season, the California wildfires, the intense arctic temperatures over much of the U.S., and now the terrible flu spreading everywhere. What is going on, Lord? These can’t be coincidental. And He began to speak this word to me.
This will be a year of intensities, My children. As a woman in travail, every event will be more intense than the last. You will see more and more lives being taken with no notice. You are in the time of sorrows, and this will continue to intensify with each passing month.
My children, be sure your affairs are in order, as many of My people shall also be taken in these events. You will not have warning – it shall come upon you suddenly, for it rains on the just and on the unjust. All scripture shall be fulfilled in this time as the end is quickly approaching. You do not know the number of your days, so be ready at all times.
These events will become closer and closer together as the earth travails under the weight of so much sin, and then it shall end, and you will all be home with Me.
Be bold, be very courageous. Endure to the end, that you may be saved.
- 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
- 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
- 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
- 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
- 7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
- 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
- 9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.