My children, a time of unimaginable grief approaches for you. There is no way to prepare you for this level of grief, when all you know shall be taken away. You can only draw near to Me for comfort, for no other comfort can be had in that time.
In this time, death and destruction will reign. War will ravage your lands and it will become commonplace to encounter dead bodies in your streets, for there shall not be enough places, or enough living, to bury them all.
The price of war is always high, but the price of this war will be higher, for this war will destroy more than any war before it. It will take more lives, and destroy more cities than any war in the history of the earth.
Show the love you have for your families now for in this time, many of them shall be taken from you. Enjoy the comforts you have now, for soon they shall also be taken, and without warning. Your lives will change in the blink of an eye and you will be forced to adapt to conditions you never dreamt possible.
Remember I am your comfort. I am your help. I am your savior, and there is none other.
- 6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
- 2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
- 3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
- 4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
- 5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
- 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
- 7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
- 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
- 9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
- 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?