The seasons will be changing soon, My children. Some of you will be entering a most difficult season, but others will be entering a Season of Ease.
The Season of Ease is a reward to My diligent ones for all they have done for My Kingdom. The difficult seasons are to prepare My warriors for what is just ahead for them.
Some of My warriors do not have much longer on the earth. Though their battles are intense, their last seasons will be short to relieve them of their burdens. New warriors are now being trained who will step in to take their places.
- 1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
- 2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
- 3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
1 Peter 1:5-7
- 5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
- 6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
- 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
- 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.